Welcome ToHoover Elementary School
Mission Statement & Points of Pride
Learning For All; Leaders For Life
Points of Pride
- Third-grade MStep scores exceeded county average in ELA and Math in significant subgroups
- Over 80% of first graders met or exceeded their RIT goals on Spring NWEA tests
- After school extended learning opportunities
- 4th-grade mentor program
- Invested in Bright Futures and Champions programs
- Partnerships with General Motors, HYPE, the City of Wayne
- Celebrate and Promote Leadership
- Peer Mediation Program
- Outstanding PTO events including the carnival, book fairs, dances, hot dog day, staff appreciation lunches and more.
- Empathetic students and parents working closely with the school to make Hoover a shining star
The Cost of Educating a Student
Hoover Latest News
Our 4th-grade teachers, Mrs. Morse, and Mrs. D'Amico teamed up with the robotics team at Wayne Memorial High School, the Bionic Zebras. The older students worked hard on building and programming a robot while the younger students explored the vast, creative universe of Lego building.
Our staff and parents worked together to make this a bigger and better event than we had our first year! The students and their families dressed up and trick or treated trunk to trunk.
We had a wonderful time this year at our Enchanted Forest event! We even had Miss Michigan there! Dancing, food, games, face painting. Thank you so much for all of the support!
Attendance Line: 734-419-2673
Student Hours: Full Day: 8:30 am - 3:20 pm
AM Half Day: 8:30 am -11:40 am