Beaumont Adams Child & Adolescent Healthcare Center
Located inside Adams Upper Elementary School
Westland, MI 48186
The mission of the Beaumont Adams Child and Adolescent Healthcare Center is to improve and maintain the overall health and well-being of the children at the Adams Upper Elementary School. This center is funded in part by the generous donors at the Oakwood Healthcare Foundation and the Michigan Department of Community Health.
- We Accept all Insurances and Uninsured Students.
- Fees are based on income.
- No Insurance? No Problem!
- We can assist you in obtaining insurance.
We provide medical services to students who attend:
Elliott, Hamilton, Hicks, Walker, Schweitzer, Taft-Galloway, Hoover, Roosevelt-McGrath, Adams, Franklin, and Wayne Memorial.
We can help your child with:
- School and Sports Physicals
- Sick Care
- Asthma Screening and Management
- Health Promotion
- Vision Testing
- Hearing Testing
- Nutritional Counseling
Call today to schedule your child's appointment at 734-728-2423!