Athletics Advertising Program
Wayne-Westland Community Schools is home to two fields:
- Irma Kionka - Chuck Gordon Field at John Glenn High School
- William Elliot Athletic Field at Wayne Memorial High School
In 2021, both fields were renovated and are open every year from March to the end of November.
The fields serve as the home field for high school football, soccer, marching band and track & field teams. In addition, a number of local community-area youth sports teams play all or some of their home games on our fields including the Michigan Outlaws, Wayne Westland Arsenal, Westland Comets, and Westland Meteors.
The fields are also used by several outside groups for both practice sessions and games, and have hosted numerous tournaments during their years in operation.
Advertise your business with fans annually while supporting our student-athletes
Banner Advertisement $500*
- 3.5' X 6.5' size banner (professional graphic design included)
- Minimum of one (1) dedicated social media post on the district's Facebook page
- Game announcements
- Thank you display for your business (includes team photo and certificate)
*Ask us about payment plan options.