WWCS Covid-19 Dashboard
Public Notice to the School Community
In accordance with MDHSS Emergency Order Under MCL 333.2253, all new positive Covid-19 cases and Quarantine cases, along with the location of the identified case, will be posted to this dashboard within 24 hours of the reported occurrence. If the reported numbers include a case associated with your specific school, you will receive a letter from the district. Please note, due to HIPPA regulations, we will not be releasing information about who the infected person is and/or whether or not they are a student or staff member.
District Prevention Measures:
WWCS has implemented numerous prevention measures in all buildings to help kill the Covid-19 virus, prevent transmission and keep our students and staff safe. These measures include but are not limited to:
- Daily self-check health screenings for staff and visitors
- Sanitizations stations set up in numerous locations around each facility
- The closure of water fountain use with exception of contactless water refill stations where available
- One-way directional traffic in hallways wherever possible with directional signage posted
- Enforcement of mask wearing requirements
- Limited staff gatherings and remote meetings when possible
- Daily deep cleaning practices by the Custodial staff
Covid-19 Prevention Tips: How to Protect Yourself & Others
The CDC website offers information to inform you on how Covid-19 spreads as well as tips on how you can protect yourself and others.
- Know and understand how the virus spreads
- Wash your hands often
- Avoid close contact with others
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Clean and disinfect
- Monitor your health daily
For details on all of these tips and to educate yourself about how you can reduce your risk of contracting and spreading Covid-19, please visit the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) page on the CDC website.