Click the link above for more information from our community partners such as Goodfellows, Salvation Army, and Hype.
John Glenn High School and Wayne Memorial High School Annual Military Ball
- John Glenn High School and Wayne Memorial High School JROTC programs will host their annual Military Ball on December 7th, 2018 at Burton Manor in Livonia starting at 6 pm and ending at 11 pm. Money and RSVP’s are due NLT 30 November 2018
- This year’s Military Ball will cost $15 dollars per cadet and $30 per couple. This is a mandatory event for all cadets. This is a time for cadets to be recognized and enjoy themselves.
- If you have any questions please contact the undersigned or SFC Michael Bickford at (734) 419-2364 or email email@example.com
The following is an updated list of Board of Education meetings:
- May 21 -Study Session -6:00 p.m.
- June 4 -Regular Meeting -7:00 p.m. (The resolution to approve the tax levy needs to be presented at this meeting in order to comply with timelines from the cities.)
- June 18-Regular Meeting -7:00 p.m. (Final budget amendment, budget hearing, budget)
- July 30 -Regular Meeting (NO meeting on July 16) -7:00 p.m.
- August 20 -Regular Meeting -7:00 p.m.
- September 17 -Regular Meeting -7:00 p.m.
- October 1 -Study Session -6:00 p.m. (location to be determined)
- October 15 -Regular Meeting -7:00 p.m.
- November 12 -Regular Meeting -7:00 p.m.
- November 26 -Study Session -6:00 p.m. (location to be determined)
- December 10 -Regular Meeting -7:00 p.m.
12/3/18 TAG Parent Meeting- Accelerated learning options for middle and high school students
When: November 23 & 24
Times: 10am to 6pm
- Walmart - 39500 Ford Rd, Canton
- Walmart - 45555 Michigan Ave, Canton
We are accepting donations of new, unwrapped toys & gifts, for all ages: infant to teenager.
For more information, stop by and ask any of our volunteers!
Chef Tony and his students at the William D. Ford Career-Technical Center hosted the Annual Fundraiser for the Family Resource Center on November 8th. We had 242 people come for lunch and to support this event. It was our largest turnout yet! The food was amazing, and we are so appreciative of this support for our Family Resource Center. Thank you to all who came out and had lunch with us!
Thank you Wayne-Westland Community!
The approval of the Wayne-Westland Community Schools Bond will improve the academic environment for local students. Your votes secured funds for WWCS to make improvements to address safety, security, health, energy efficiency, accessibility, and technology issues within our facilities. These additional funds will also allow for updates to learning environments to meet 21st-century curriculum and educational goals. Again, WWCS thanks you for voting yes and showing your commitment to the community and education!
We welcome our three new principals to Wayne-Westland Community Schools.
Mike Wegher, John Glenn High School
Jennifer LaDuke, William D. Ford Career Tech
Kimberly Millstead, Tinkham Alternative Education
View our School Photo Galleries
- Edison Elementary School
- Elliott Elementary School
- Graham Elementary School
- Hamilton Elementary School
- Hicks Elementary School
- Hoover Elementary School
- Roosevelt-McGrath Elementary School
- Schweitzer Elementary School
- Taft-Galloway Elementary School
- Walker-Winter Elementary School
- Wildwood Elementary School