Beaumont Child & Adolescent Health Center Adams
Located inside Adams Middle School
Westland, MI 48186
The mission of the Beaumont Adams Child and Adolescent Healthcare Center is to improve and maintain the overall health and well-being of the children at the Adams Middle School. This center is funded funded by the Beaumont Foundation and the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services.
- We Accept all Insurances and Uninsured Students.
- Fees are based on income.
- No Insurance? No Problem!
- We can assist you in obtaining insurance.
We provide medical services to all WWCS students:
All students in Wayne-Westland Community Schools are eligible to benefit from the Beaumont Child & Adolescent Health Care program.
We can help your child with:
- School and Sports Physicals
- Sick Care
- Asthma Screening and Management
- Health Promotion
- Vision Testing
- Hearing Testing
- Nutritional Counseling
Call today to schedule your child's appointment at 734-728-2423!