Welcome ToHoover Elementary School
Mission Statement & Points of Pride
Learning For All; Leaders For Life
Points of Pride
- Third-grade MStep scores exceeded county average in ELA and Math in significant subgroups
- Over 80% of first graders met or exceeded their RIT goals on Spring NWEA tests
- After school extended learning opportunities
- 4th-grade mentor program
- Invested in Bright Futures and Champions programs
- Partnerships with General Motors, HYPE, the City of Wayne
- Celebrate and Promote Leadership
- Peer Mediation Program
- Outstanding PTO events including the carnival, book fairs, dances, hot dog day, staff appreciation lunches and more.
- Empathetic students and parents working closely with the school to make Hoover a shining star
The Cost of Educating a Student
Cafe Marquette will open on Tuesday, October 29, 2019. They will serve lunch from 11:30 am- 1:00 pm. Cafe Marquette is located inside the William D. Ford Career-Technical Center, 36455 Marquette, Westland. This student-run restaurant is open to the public and offers lunch specials.
2019-20 School Bus Routes are available on your MiStar ParentConnection Portal. Log into your student's account and click on Transportation.
Our Instagram Feed
Visit Our OK2SAY Page
Wayne, MI 48184
Attendance Line: 734-419-2673
Full Day: 8:30 am - 3:20 pm
AM Half Day: 8:30 am - 11:40 am
Website Accessibility Policy
Wayne-Westland Community Schools (“District”) is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website for students, parents, employees, and members of the public. All pages on the District’s website will conform to the W3C WAI’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Level AA conformance, or updated equivalents of those guidelines. The District will continue to test future releases/updates of its website and remains committed to maintaining its compliance and serving the widest possible audience. To this end, the District will perform periodic accessibility audits of its website.
Please report any concerns on the Accessibility Concerns page.
Web Accessibility Coordinator: