Pick-up and Drop-off
Please be aware that our local police department will be increasing enforcement of traffic and parking laws during pick-up and drop-off times around Wayne Memorial High School. Speeding, stopping in the middle of the road, and parking/standing/stopping along Fourth Street are violations that will be heavily enforced. Parents may pull into the Senior lot (located on Fourth Street), use the circle drop-off lane on Glenwood, use the Underclass lot (located by soccer fields off Glenwood), or drop-off in the "tree street" area as indicated by road signs. Your support and efforts to ensure the safety of all students is appreciated.
Please review the dance contract prior to the homecoming dance. I have included a few of the rules as an effort to remind parents.
Admittance to dance:
- a. Students MUST present a current student ID in order to gain entry to the dance.
- b. Guests must present current school identification (for those in high school) or state identification (for those who have graduated) to enter the dance.
- c. School rules are applicable and will be enforced (dress code, language, etc)
- d. Tickets are not transferable.
- e. There is no reentry to dances. Once a student leaves the dance, they may not return.
- f. No entry to the dance after 8:30pm
- g. Students must be in attendance for at least a half-day on Friday to attend the dance.