Stottlemyer Early Childhood & Family Development Center offers numerous parent events during and after school throughout the year.
- Attendance at the events is often over 400!
- Stottlemyer will send 342 students to our district kindergarten classrooms!
- 100% staff are highly qualified for the roles they serve!
Early Childhood Special Education Program (ECP)
- ECP has a highly specialized staff to work with children with a wide variety of special needs.
- See details on the Early Childhood Special Education Program page.
Early Childhood Special Education Services (ECS)
- ECS provides services to over 200 children annually ages 0-3 with a diagnosis delay from 10 districts in Western Wayne County.
- See details on the Early Childhood Special Education Services page.
SPARKEY (tuition preschool)
95% of the parents from the SPARKEY preschool program were very pleased with their child's academic and behavorial progress for the 2017-2018 school year.
SPARKEY Parents loved the BLOOMZ communication app used in the classroom! 100% were pleased with communication from the teacher!
See details on the SPARKEY Preschool page.
Great Start Readiness Program (GSRP)
112 four year old children received full day preschool in the GSRP program.
See details on the Great Start Readiness Program page.
Head Start is a parent driven program and includes monthly parent policy committee meetings, parent programs, and parent training.
See details on the Head Start page.