Welcome To Adams Upper Elementary
Ready to Enroll?
Visit our Enroll Today page now for information on the Enrollment Process, What Schools your Child/ren will attend, What to Bring, as well as other important information and enrollment Quick Links.
Love Lead Learn
School Supply List
School Supply List
**This is a general supply list. Specific teachers may have other needs based on their instructional activities.
- Lined filler paper
- 5 - composition or spiral bound notebooks
- 5 - two pocket folders
- Glue sticks
Optional Classroom Donations:
- Clorox Wipes
- Hand sanitizer
Important Forms, Documents & Links
WWCS Forms, Documents & Links
Bus Transportation Routes - MISTAR
Bus Transportation Forms & Information
Champions Before & After School
Elementary Points of Pride
First Weeks of School Handbook
Report Card Standards
Update Registration for Current Students
Volunteer Information & ICHAT Form
Points of Pride
Points of Pride
- Over 150 students met NWEA RIT goal in all 4 areas
- Two 5th Grade classes presented on historical figures to their families and distinguished guests
- 30 students put together and presented in technology showcase to their families and distinguished guests
- Student Lighthouse Team members presented about Adams to 4th graders and their parents at our 4th grade transition night
- Adams Welcome Leaders routinely give tours to new students, parents, families, and guests
- 22 talented students performed in the annual Adams has Talent Show in front of families, guests and the entire school
- About 180 6th Graders received awards at our 6th Grade Awards Ceremony
- Post Secondary Program runs a weekly coffee shop for staff members
- We have the Beaumont Clinic housed at Adams which supports our students and families
- We have the Family Resource Center housed at Adams which supports our students and families
- Students get many opportunities for experiential learning through field trips to places such as Greenfield Village, the Detroit Zoo, Comerica Park, the Henry Ford and theater performances.
- We have a dedicated staff who believe in doing what is best for students.
Adams Latest News
Wayne-Westland Community Schools will offer district residents a Schools of Choice program for the 2020-2021 year for students in kindergarten through grade twelve. The Schools of Choice program provides parents the opportunity to move their child from one school to another within the boundaries of the school district PROVIDED there is room available in the school. Transportation to and from the school of choice must be provided by the parent or legal guardian.
Our student-run restaurant is open to the public and offers great lunch specials! Cafe Marquette is Open for Lunch, Wednesday - Friday from 11:30 am- 1:00 pm. Cafe Marquette is located inside the William D. Ford Career-Technical Center, 36455 Marquette, Westland.
Updates have been posted to the Middle School Transition page including new 2020-2021 Boundary Maps and a video overview of our recent Community Forum. Additionally, you will find our FAQs document which we will be updating as more information becomes available.
Visit Our OK2SAY Page
Adams Upper Elementary
Westland, MI 48186
Attendance Line: 734-419-2399
Full Day: 8:00 am - 2:50 pm
AM Half Day: 8:00 am - 11:10 am
|‹ January 2020 ›|
Website Accessibility Policy
Wayne-Westland Community Schools (“District”) is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website for students, parents, employees, and members of the public. All pages on the District’s website will conform to the W3C WAI’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Level AA conformance, or updated equivalents of those guidelines. The District will continue to test future releases/updates of its website and remains committed to maintaining its compliance and serving the widest possible audience. To this end, the District will perform periodic accessibility audits of its website.
Please report any concerns on the Accessibility Concerns page.
Web Accessibility Coordinator: