Welcome ToHamilton Elementary School
Choose to be the STAR you are!
Welcome to Hamilton where we stand for success! We believe in engaging students in opportunities that will build their future, inspire life long learning, and develop a community of leaders by providing solid curriculum and a safe and nurturing environment.
Points of Pride
- Hamilton hosts the YMP program with our 2nd-grade team
- Girls on Run team raised $426 to donate to the Michigan Humane Society
- Student council Flashlight Team leads community service projects to improve the school and community in positive ways.
- Hamilton uses Class Dojo school-wide
- All Hamilton teachers and staff participate and support school-wide PBIS
- Hamilton celebrates students positive behavior and teaches targeted behavior skills with whole school monthly PBIS assemblies.
- 81 Hamilton 4th graders participate in the Service and Safety Squad.
School Supply List
5:30 - 6:30 pm
Hamilton Latest News
View all images from our annual 4th Grade Business Day
This month we had our students make posters in honor of the women who have played an important part in our history. View all of the posters here! These posters were led by our teacher, Ms. Thompson.
View all images from when Mason's came by to visit and pass out children's books to 1st graders here at Hamilton Elementary.
Wayne-Westland Community Schools Superintendent, Dr. Shelley Holt, received a personal phone call from State Superintendent Brian Whiston with the great news: Hicks Elementary School and Hamilton Elementary School have been released from priority school status based on their increases in student achievement. The District is very proud of the collective work of so many, including the students themselves, and are celebrating this success. Schools were notified at 4:00 p.m. on Friday, October 27, 2017. The pride and joy was evident on the faces of teachers, students, support staff and administrators.
Attendance Line: 734-419-2656
Student Hours: Full Day: 9:00 am - 3:50 pm
AM Half Day: 9:00 am -12:10 pm