Welcome ToGraham Elementary
Ready to Enroll?
Visit our Enroll Today page now for information on the Enrollment Process, What Schools your Child/ren will attend, What to Bring, as well as other important information and enrollment Quick Links.
Always My Best and Nothing less!
The students, staff and parents of P.D. Graham Elementary School work together to create a caring, cooperative learning atmosphere, which will produce a responsible, lifelong learner.
School Supply Lists
Important Forms, Documents & Links
WWCS Forms, Documents & Links
Bus Transportation Routes - MISTAR
Bus Transportation Forms & Information
Champions Before & After School
Elementary Points of Pride
First Weeks of School Handbook
Report Card Standards
Update Registration for Current Students
Volunteer Information & ICHAT Form
Points of Pride
Points of Pride
- Knowledgeable and experienced teaching staff (90% 10+ years with Wayne-Westland Community Schools)
- 2017 M-Step ELA 3rd & 4th Grade scores above the county and district.
- Grades 2-4 exceeded our School Improvement Goals of 50% of students meeting their Spring NWEA Reading projected RIT growth, with 3rd grade exceeding 75% growth.
- Four teachers received foundation grants and/or Detroit Zoo grants to fund classroom initiatives and school field trips.
- Outstanding PTA that sponsors family nights, assemblies, classroom mini-grants, and parent volunteer opportunities, and so much more.
- Student Council raised over $3,000 for Pennies for Patients for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and donated over 600 hats/gloves/scarfs for the Winter Warm-Up Collection for the Purple Heart.
- PAWS FOR A CAUSE peer to peer program which partners general education students with students with disabilities to foster social skill development and independence.
- Parent engagement opportunities- Book Bingo, Book Fair Nights, Music Concerts, 4th Grade Biography Night, Talent Shows, etc.
Graham Latest News
Please Join Us! Parents, staff, community stakeholders are invited to attend.
Thursday January 16, 2020 at 6pm
Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 6pm
Board of Education 36745 Marquette, Westland, MI 48185
The Wayne-Westland Community Schools Board of Education is searching for a new Superintendent of Schools. The Michigan Leadership Institute has been engaged with the Board to find the best possible candidate for the position. The Board is asking for community input to assist them in setting the criteria for the next Superintendent.
If you are not able to attend a meeting, you can still offer feedback via a survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/85CTDDF
Wayne-Westland Community Schools will offer district residents a Schools of Choice program for the 2020-2021 year for students in kindergarten through grade twelve. The Schools of Choice program provides parents the opportunity to move their child from one school to another within the boundaries of the school district PROVIDED there is room available in the school. Transportation to and from the school of choice must be provided by the parent or legal guardian.
Visit Our OK2SAY Page
1255 S. John Hix
Westland, MI 48186
Attendance Line: 734-419-2626
Full Day: 9:00 am - 3:50 pm
AM Half Day: 9:00 am - 12:10 pm
|‹ January 2020 ›|
MLK- No SchoolDate: Jan 20Calendar: Graham Elementary
PTA Meeting 6:00 AM to 7:30 PMPTA MeetingDate: Jan 21Time: 6:00 AM to 7:30 PMLocation: LibraryCost: FREECalendar: Graham Elementary
Popcorn Friday Hosted by Mrs. Morris' classDate: Jan 24Cost: 50 cents a bag/No LimitCalendar: Graham Elementary
Popcorn Friday hosted by Mrs. Sayn's ClassDate: Jan 31Cost: 50 cents a bag/ No LimitCalendar: Graham Elementary
Website Accessibility Policy
Wayne-Westland Community Schools (“District”) is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website for students, parents, employees, and members of the public. All pages on the District’s website will conform to the W3C WAI’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Level AA conformance, or updated equivalents of those guidelines. The District will continue to test future releases/updates of its website and remains committed to maintaining its compliance and serving the widest possible audience. To this end, the District will perform periodic accessibility audits of its website.
Please report any concerns on the Accessibility Concerns page.
Web Accessibility Coordinator: