Welcome ToGraham Elementary
Ready to Enroll?
Visit our Enroll Today page now for information on the Enrollment Process, What Schools your Child/ren will attend, What to Bring, as well as other important information and enrollment Quick Links.
Always My Best and Nothing less!
The students, staff and parents of P.D. Graham Elementary School work together to create a caring, cooperative learning atmosphere, which will produce a responsible, lifelong learner.
Missing My Graham Family!
School Supply Lists
Important Forms, Documents & Links
WWCS Forms, Documents & Links
Bus Transportation Routes - MISTAR
Bus Transportation Forms & Information
Champions Before & After School
Elementary Points of Pride
First Weeks of School Handbook
Update Registration for Current Students
Volunteer Information & ICHAT Form
Points of Pride
Points of Pride
- Knowledgeable and experienced teaching staff (90% 10+ years with Wayne-Westland Community Schools)
- 2017 M-Step ELA 3rd & 4th Grade scores above the county and district.
- Grades 2-4 exceeded our School Improvement Goals of 50% of students meeting their Spring NWEA Reading projected RIT growth, with 3rd grade exceeding 75% growth.
- Four teachers received foundation grants and/or Detroit Zoo grants to fund classroom initiatives and school field trips.
- Outstanding PTA that sponsors family nights, assemblies, classroom mini-grants, and parent volunteer opportunities, and so much more.
- Student Council raised over $3,000 for Pennies for Patients for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and donated over 600 hats/gloves/scarfs for the Winter Warm-Up Collection for the Purple Heart.
- PAWS FOR A CAUSE peer to peer program which partners general education students with students with disabilities to foster social skill development and independence.
- Parent engagement opportunities- Book Bingo, Book Fair Nights, Music Concerts, 4th Grade Biography Night, Talent Shows, etc.
Graham Latest News
WWCS has added new Curriculum Resource opportunities to the District Updates page. Please check back often as we continue working to gather and post new educational enhancement resources for your child's continued education during the state mandated shutdown.
Wayne-Westland Community Schools will be providing access to FREE breakfast and lunch for ALL students up to 18 years old and students age 18-26 in the adult transitional program. Families are welcome to pick up meals on
Monday, March 30, 2020 (5 day supply of breakfast and lunch)
10 am- 1 pm (or while supplies last)
John Glenn High School, 36105 Marquette, Westland
This is a drive-thru distribution. Students DO NOT need to be present for families to obtain meals.
NOTE: ALL TRAFFIC MUST ENTER MARQUETTE FROM WAYNE ROAD. NO ENTRANCE FROM NEWBURGH.
You will enter the driveway on the west end of the Board of Education office on Marquette. The main entrance at John Glenn High School will be closed. The line will wrap around behind the William D. Ford Career-Technical Center and up to the front entrance of John Glenn High School. Volunteers will bring the food to the vehicle. Meals distributed will follow USDA reimbursable meal guidelines.
LEARNING ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE
Wayne-Westland staff will also have packets of math activities for elementary, middle and high school students available to pick up during the food distribution. The packets will also be available on the District’s website.
The Board of Education of Wayne-Westland Community Schools has selected two finalists to interview for the Superintendent position.
Our Facebook Feed
Follow Our Social Media
1255 S. John Hix
Westland, MI 48186
Attendance Line: 734-419-2626
Full Day: 9:00 am - 3:50 pm
AM Half Day: 9:00 am - 12:10 pm
Website Accessibility Policy
Wayne-Westland Community Schools (“District”) is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website for students, parents, employees, and members of the public. All pages on the District’s website will conform to the W3C WAI’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Level AA conformance, or updated equivalents of those guidelines. The District will continue to test future releases/updates of its website and remains committed to maintaining its compliance and serving the widest possible audience. To this end, the District will perform periodic accessibility audits of its website.
Please report any concerns on the Accessibility Concerns page.
Web Accessibility Coordinator: