Welcome ToGraham Elementary School
Arrival & Dismissal Procedures
School Supply Lists
Mission Statement & Points of Pride
Always My Best and Nothing less!
The students, staff and parents of P.D. Graham Elementary School work together to create a caring, cooperative learning atmosphere, which will produce a responsible, lifelong learner.
Points of Pride
- Knowledgeable and experienced teaching staff (90% 10+ years with Wayne-Westland Community Schools)
- 2017 M-Step ELA 3rd & 4th Grade scores above the county and district.
- Grades 2-4 exceeded our School Improvement Goals of 50% of students meeting their Spring NWEA Reading projected RIT growth, with 3rd grade exceeding 75% growth.
- Four teachers received foundation grants and/or Detroit Zoo grants to fund classroom initiatives and school field trips.
- Outstanding PTA that sponsors family nights, assemblies, classroom mini-grants, and parent volunteer opportunities, and so much more.
- Student Council raised over $3,000 for Pennies for Patients for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and donated over 600 hats/gloves/scarfs for the Winter Warm-Up Collection for the Purple Heart.
- PAWS FOR A CAUSE peer to peer program which partners general education students with students with disabilities to foster social skill development and independence.
- Parent engagement opportunities- Book Bingo, Book Fair Nights, Music Concerts, 4th Grade Biography Night, Talent Shows, etc.
P.D. Graham videos
The Cost of Educating a Student
Cafe Marquette will open on Tuesday, October 29, 2019. They will serve lunch from 11:30 am- 1:00 pm. Cafe Marquette is located inside the William D. Ford Career-Technical Center, 36455 Marquette, Westland. This student-run restaurant is open to the public and offers lunch specials.
We Said the Pledge
Thank you to the student from PD Graham Elementary School who led the Pledge of Allegiance at the Sept. 23, 2019, Board of Education meeting.
2019-20 School Bus Routes are available on your MiStar ParentConnection Portal. Log into your student's account and click on Transportation.
Our Facebook Feed
Visit Our OK2SAY Page
1255 S. John Hix
Westland, MI 48186
Attendance Line: 734-419-2626
Full Day: 9:00 am - 3:50 pm
AM Half Day: 9:00 am - 12:10 pm
|‹ November 2019 ›|
5th Grade Planetarium Trip 9:00 AM to 10:40 AM5th Grade Planetarium TripDate: Nov 15Time: 9:00 AM to 10:40 AMLocation: JGHSCost: FREECalendar: Graham Elementary
PTA Meeting 6:00 PM to 7:00 PMPTA MeetingDate: Nov 19Time: 6:00 PM to 7:00 PMLocation: LibraryCalendar: Graham Elementary
PTA Movie NightDate: Nov 22Location: Graham GymCost: TBDCalendar: Graham Elementary
Aubree's Restaurant FundraiserDate: Nov 25Location: Aubree's RestaurantCalendar: Graham Elementary
Professional Development Early DismissalDate: Nov 27Time: 12:10 PMLocation: GrahamCalendar: Graham Elementary
Follow us on Social Media
Website Accessibility Policy
Wayne-Westland Community Schools (“District”) is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website for students, parents, employees, and members of the public. All pages on the District’s website will conform to the W3C WAI’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Level AA conformance, or updated equivalents of those guidelines. The District will continue to test future releases/updates of its website and remains committed to maintaining its compliance and serving the widest possible audience. To this end, the District will perform periodic accessibility audits of its website.
Please report any concerns on the Accessibility Concerns page.
Web Accessibility Coordinator: