Welcome ToGraham Elementary
Ready to Enroll?
Visit our Enroll Today page now for information on the Enrollment Process, What Schools your Child/ren will attend, What to Bring, as well as other important information and enrollment Quick Links.
Always My Best and Nothing less!
The students, staff and parents of P.D. Graham Elementary School work together to create a caring, cooperative learning atmosphere, which will produce a responsible, lifelong learner.
School Supply Lists
Important Forms, Documents & Links
WWCS Forms, Documents & Links
Bus Transportation Routes - MISTAR
Bus Transportation Forms & Information
Champions Before & After School
Elementary Points of Pride
First Weeks of School Handbook
Meal Magic Family Portal
Update Registration for Current Students
Volunteer Information & ICHAT Form
Points of Pride
Points of Pride
- Knowledgeable and experienced teaching staff (90% 10+ years with Wayne-Westland Community Schools)
- 2017 M-Step ELA 3rd & 4th Grade scores above the county and district.
- Grades 2-4 exceeded our School Improvement Goals of 50% of students meeting their Spring NWEA Reading projected RIT growth, with 3rd grade exceeding 75% growth.
- Four teachers received foundation grants and/or Detroit Zoo grants to fund classroom initiatives and school field trips.
- Outstanding PTA that sponsors family nights, assemblies, classroom mini-grants, and parent volunteer opportunities, and so much more.
- Student Council raised over $3,000 for Pennies for Patients for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and donated over 600 hats/gloves/scarfs for the Winter Warm-Up Collection for the Purple Heart.
- PAWS FOR A CAUSE peer to peer program which partners general education students with students with disabilities to foster social skill development and independence.
- Parent engagement opportunities- Book Bingo, Book Fair Nights, Music Concerts, 4th Grade Biography Night, Talent Shows, etc.
Graham Latest News
Bus Route Cancellations for Week of January 24, 2022
In an effort to give families time to find alternate transportation, our Transportation has shared the following bus routes will be canceled next week. This includes morning and afternoon routes. We apologize for the inconvenience.
|Rt 1||Rt 12||Rt 15||Rt 17|
|Rt 2||Rt 8||Rt 11||Rt 23|
|Rt 4||Rt 9||Rt 18||Rt 22|
|Rt 3||Rt 7||Rt 16||Rt 19|
|Rt 5||Rt 6||Rt 13||Rt 21|
Good morning Students, Staff and Families,
This is a reminder that the District will resume in-person learning on Tuesday, January 18, 2022, for all PreK-12 grade students.
Here is the schedule for the upcoming week.
- January 17 : No School - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- January 18 : Full day of In-person learning for all K-12 grade students
- January 19-21 : Full day of in-person instruction for elementary students
- January 19 : Full day of in-person instruction for middle school students
- January 19 : ½ day of instruction for high school students. Final exams
- January 20 : ½ day of instruction for middle and high school students. Final exams
- January 21 : ½ day of instruction for middle and high school students. Final exams.
- January 24 : Second semester begins
Our Facebook Feed
Follow Our Social Media
Visit Our OK2SAY Page
1255 S. John Hix
Westland, MI 48186
Attendance Line: 734-419-2626
Full Day: 9:10 am - 4:00 pm
AM Half Day: 9:10 am - 12:20 pm
Website Accessibility Policy
Wayne-Westland Community Schools (“District”) is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website for students, parents, employees, and members of the public. All pages on the District’s website will conform to the W3C WAI’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Level AA conformance, or updated equivalents of those guidelines. The District will continue to test future releases/updates of its website and remains committed to maintaining its compliance and serving the widest possible audience. To this end, the District will perform periodic accessibility audits of its website.
Please report any concerns on the Accessibility Concerns page.
Web Accessibility Coordinator: