Welcome ToGraham Elementary
Ready to Enroll?
Visit our Enroll Today page now for information on the Enrollment Process, What Schools your Child/ren will attend, What to Bring, as well as other important information and enrollment Quick Links.
Always My Best and Nothing less!
The students, staff and parents of P.D. Graham Elementary School work together to create a caring, cooperative learning atmosphere, which will produce a responsible, lifelong learner.
School Supply Lists
Important Forms, Documents & Links
WWCS Forms, Documents & Links
Bus Transportation Routes - MISTAR
Bus Transportation Forms & Information
Champions Before & After School
Elementary Points of Pride
First Weeks of School Handbook
Update Registration for Current Students
Volunteer Information & ICHAT Form
Points of Pride
Points of Pride
- Knowledgeable and experienced teaching staff (90% 10+ years with Wayne-Westland Community Schools)
- 2017 M-Step ELA 3rd & 4th Grade scores above the county and district.
- Grades 2-4 exceeded our School Improvement Goals of 50% of students meeting their Spring NWEA Reading projected RIT growth, with 3rd grade exceeding 75% growth.
- Four teachers received foundation grants and/or Detroit Zoo grants to fund classroom initiatives and school field trips.
- Outstanding PTA that sponsors family nights, assemblies, classroom mini-grants, and parent volunteer opportunities, and so much more.
- Student Council raised over $3,000 for Pennies for Patients for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and donated over 600 hats/gloves/scarfs for the Winter Warm-Up Collection for the Purple Heart.
- PAWS FOR A CAUSE peer to peer program which partners general education students with students with disabilities to foster social skill development and independence.
- Parent engagement opportunities- Book Bingo, Book Fair Nights, Music Concerts, 4th Grade Biography Night, Talent Shows, etc.
Graham Latest News
Turn your great idea into a reality.
Inviting all 3-12 graders to participate in EMUiNVENT, a regional convention that provides young inventors an opportunity to use the invention process to create and pitch an original product.
Need help with your idea?
Visit www.emich.edu/emuinvent to be connected with budding and experienced engineers and entrepreneurs.
Have other questions?
Teachers and students can email us at email@example.com
EMUiNVENT will be held virtually on March 12, 2021. Outstanding projects will be invited to the Michigan Invention Convention in April 2021.
Welcome back Wayne-Westland friends and family! We would like to invite everyone to share your First Day of School photos with us!
Students, Staff & Parents... help us celebrate your unique 2020 return to school experience. We look forward to seeing your creative first day photos!
Email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
We may be sharing your photos on Facebook, Twitter and the District website.
UPDATE: Change to WWCS Hotspots (formerly Bus Hotspots)
The Wayne-Westland Community Schools buses equipped with wifi have been replaced by wifi units located inside clubhouses, management offices and homes in the same areas as the buses were stationed.
Here is a list of current locations:
The Landings Apartments
Hickory Woods Apartments
Park Hills Apartments
Salvation Army (Westland)
Samaritas Family Shelter
Our Facebook Feed
Follow Our Social Media
Visit Our OK2SAY Page
1255 S. John Hix
Westland, MI 48186
Attendance Line: 734-419-2626
Full Day: 9:00 am - 3:50 pm
AM Half Day: 9:00 am - 12:10 pm
|‹ January 2021 ›|
15 Febthru Feb 19
Mid Winter Recess- No SchoolDate: Feb 15 - Feb 19Calendar: Graham Elementary
PM Kdg Round Up (K-5 No School in PM)Date: Mar 11Calendar: Graham Elementary
29 Marthru Apr 2
Spring RecessDate: Mar 29 - Apr 2Calendar: Graham Elementary
Website Accessibility Policy
Wayne-Westland Community Schools (“District”) is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website for students, parents, employees, and members of the public. All pages on the District’s website will conform to the W3C WAI’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Level AA conformance, or updated equivalents of those guidelines. The District will continue to test future releases/updates of its website and remains committed to maintaining its compliance and serving the widest possible audience. To this end, the District will perform periodic accessibility audits of its website.
Please report any concerns on the Accessibility Concerns page.
Web Accessibility Coordinator: