Welcome ToGraham Elementary
Ready to Enroll?
Visit our Enroll Today page now for information on the Enrollment Process, What Schools your Child/ren will attend, What to Bring, as well as other important information and enrollment Quick Links.
Always My Best and Nothing less!
The students, staff and parents of P.D. Graham Elementary School work together to create a caring, cooperative learning atmosphere, which will produce a responsible, lifelong learner.
Missing My Graham Family!
School Supply Lists
Important Forms, Documents & Links
WWCS Forms, Documents & Links
Bus Transportation Routes - MISTAR
Bus Transportation Forms & Information
Champions Before & After School
Elementary Points of Pride
First Weeks of School Handbook
Update Registration for Current Students
Volunteer Information & ICHAT Form
Points of Pride
Points of Pride
- Knowledgeable and experienced teaching staff (90% 10+ years with Wayne-Westland Community Schools)
- 2017 M-Step ELA 3rd & 4th Grade scores above the county and district.
- Grades 2-4 exceeded our School Improvement Goals of 50% of students meeting their Spring NWEA Reading projected RIT growth, with 3rd grade exceeding 75% growth.
- Four teachers received foundation grants and/or Detroit Zoo grants to fund classroom initiatives and school field trips.
- Outstanding PTA that sponsors family nights, assemblies, classroom mini-grants, and parent volunteer opportunities, and so much more.
- Student Council raised over $3,000 for Pennies for Patients for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and donated over 600 hats/gloves/scarfs for the Winter Warm-Up Collection for the Purple Heart.
- PAWS FOR A CAUSE peer to peer program which partners general education students with students with disabilities to foster social skill development and independence.
- Parent engagement opportunities- Book Bingo, Book Fair Nights, Music Concerts, 4th Grade Biography Night, Talent Shows, etc.
Graham Latest News
BUSting with Learning...
Wayne-Westland Bus of Books
School bus and teachers coming to your neighborhood with FREE books, games and activities for kindergarten through third-grade students!
Click on the links below for individual area information.
Healthy food to fuel your summer. Free!
Marshall Upper Elementary
Westland, MI 48186
Monday - Thrusday
June 29 - August 27, 2020
Breakfast 8:15 am - 9:00 am
Lunch 11:15 am -12:00 pm
Only 10 kids will be allowed in at al time as we practice social distancing.
NO MEALS SERVED JULY 6 - JULY 10th.
Please read the statement from Interim Superintendent Jill Simmons.
Our Facebook Feed
Follow Our Social Media
1255 S. John Hix
Westland, MI 48186
Attendance Line: 734-419-2626
Full Day: 9:00 am - 3:50 pm
AM Half Day: 9:00 am - 12:10 pm
26 Augthru Aug 27
New Teacher OrientationDate: Aug 26 - Aug 27Calendar: Graham Elementary
28 Augthru Aug 31
District Professional DevelopmentDate: Aug 28 - Aug 31Calendar: Graham Elementary
First Day of School (AM only K-5)Date: Sep 1Calendar: Graham Elementary
4 Septhru Sep 7
Labor Day RecessDate: Sep 4 - Sep 7Calendar: Graham Elementary
Website Accessibility Policy
Wayne-Westland Community Schools (“District”) is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website for students, parents, employees, and members of the public. All pages on the District’s website will conform to the W3C WAI’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Level AA conformance, or updated equivalents of those guidelines. The District will continue to test future releases/updates of its website and remains committed to maintaining its compliance and serving the widest possible audience. To this end, the District will perform periodic accessibility audits of its website.
Please report any concerns on the Accessibility Concerns page.
Web Accessibility Coordinator: