Welcome To Adams Middle School
Ready to Enroll?
Visit our Enroll Today page now for information on the Enrollment Process, What Schools your Child/ren will attend, What to Bring, as well as other important information and enrollment Quick Links.
S.O.A.R. : Strive Ownership Achieve Read
Strive : Students at Adams strive to be successful in all they do.
- Set goals for themselves
- Work towards reaching their goals
- Learn from mistakes
Ownership : Students at Adams take ownership for their actions and work ethic.
- Accountable for own words and actions
- Seek help when needed
Achieve : Students at Adams achieve by always putting forth their best effort.
- Follow school expectations
- Work hard and show effort inside and outside of class
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Collaborate and think critically
Read : Students at Adams read proficiently in order to expand their knowledge.
- Read for a minimum of twenty minutes daily
- Read to be successful in all content areas
- Read to expand opportunities and creativity
Adams Middle School is committed to providing opportunities for all learners to SOAR towards college, career and life readiness.
School Supply List
School Supply List
**This is a general supply list. Specific teachers may have other needs based on their instructional activities.
- Lined filler paper
- 5 - composition or spiral bound notebooks
- 5 - two pocket folders
- Glue sticks
Optional Classroom Donations:
- Clorox Wipes
- Hand sanitizer
WWCS Forms, Documents & Links
Middle School Course Description Guide
Bus Transportation Routes - MISTAR
Bus Transportation Forms & Information
Champions Before & After School
Meal Magic Parent Portal
Middle School Points of Pride
Update Registration for Current Students
Volunteer Information & ICHAT Form
Points of Pride
Points of Pride
- Daily time dedicated to focusing on social emotional learning using the Positive Action Curriculum in an effort to maintain a positive school climate and ensure the social and emotional needs of students are met.
- School-wide PBIS with a focus on restorative practices
- Quarterly school-wide project based learning lessons and activities aligned with student interest and current events
- The Eagle’s NEST (Needs Essential Support Time) provides academic and behavior supports to students throughout the day as needed
- Band, Choir and Vocal concert performances throughout the year
- Athletic opportunities and other extra-curricular activities for students in grades 6-8
- Instructional Learning Cycles are data driven and implemented based on student need.
- Staff managed onsite food pantry
- The Family Resource Center and Beaumont Clinic are housed at Adams to support our students and families
- Partnerships with the Ann Arbor Hands on Museum and Detroit Arts and Scraps to bring STEAM and project based learning to classrooms
Adams Latest News
Pandemic EBT Card Information
Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) provides supplemental food assistance benefits to students who have temporarily lost access to free or reduced-price school meals due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Wayne-Westland Community School District families can visit Food Service page to learn if their child is eligible for P-EBT assistance for September 2021, October 2021, November 2021, or December 2021.
Wayne-Westland Summer Programs 2022 - Registration Is Now Open
Wayne-Westland Community Schools has over 25 FREE summer programs to keep your child engaged during the summer! Registration is now open.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR ALL PROGRAMS IS WEDNESDAY, JUNE 1, 2022
Please visit our Wayne-Westland Summer Programs 2022 page for program descriptions and registrations.
March Madness Spirit Week
March Madness will kick off the week of March 21. Think of March Madness as a college and career readiness spirit week. Our goal is to start or perhaps ignite the conversation around the various pathways students have after high school. Each day will be be focused on a different pathway with a theme.
- Monday: Military Monday
- Tuesday: Trades Tuesday
- Wednesday: William D. Ford Wednesday
- Thursday: Tycoon Thursday
- Friday: Final Four Friday
Adams Middle School
Westland, MI 48186
Attendance Line: 734-419-2399
Full Day: 7:50 am - 2:40 pm
AM Half Day: 7:50 am - 11:00 am
|Previous May 2022 Next|
Gleaners Mobile Food PantryDate: Jun 2Time: 12:00 PM to 2:00 PMLocation: Adams Middle School, 33475 Palmer Road, Westland, MI 48186Cost: FREECalendar: Adams Middle School
Anyone in need of food is encouraged to attend and receive 30 pounds of nutritious groceries, like milk, fresh fruits, vegetables, lean protein and other shelf-stable items. No appointment is needed.
Gleaners Mobile Food PantryDate: Jun 16Time: 12:00 PM to 2:00 PMLocation: Adams Middle School, 33475 Palmer Road, Westland, MI 48186Cost: FREECalendar: Adams Middle School
Gleaners Mobile Food PantryDate: Jun 30Time: 12:00 PM to 2:00 PMLocation: Adams Middle School, 33475 Palmer Road, Westland, MI 48186Cost: FREECalendar: Adams Middle School
Website Accessibility Policy
Wayne-Westland Community Schools (“District”) is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website for students, parents, employees, and members of the public. All pages on the District’s website will conform to the W3C WAI’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Level AA conformance, or updated equivalents of those guidelines. The District will continue to test future releases/updates of its website and remains committed to maintaining its compliance and serving the widest possible audience. To this end, the District will perform periodic accessibility audits of its website.
Please report any concerns on the Accessibility Concerns page.
Web Accessibility Coordinator: