Welcome ToWilliam D. Ford Career Technical Center
Mission Statement & Points of Pride
We, the William D. Ford Career-Technical Center staff, will prepare our students with the knowledge, technological proficiency, and personal skills essential for success in an increasingly complex society.
Points of Pride
- Annual School-Wide Writing Program
- Anti-Bullying Policy Adopted
- Student Mentorship Program
- 16 Community Outreach Programs/Events
- 11 Regional HOSA winners. 45 Regional HOSA finalists.
- More than $165,000.00 awarded in Career Technical specific scholarships.
- Four First Place winners in various Welding competitions.
- IVD team took Best in Presentation at the Masters of Mobility competition
- Three students recognized for the State of Michigan Breaking Traditions award, with one receiving the Merit Award for Excellence.
- Sixth consecutive year as a Green School maintaining Evergreen status.
Cost of Educating a Student
Our Facebook Feed
Student Hours: 7:25 am - 1:50 pm
Follow us on Social Media
Ford Career Tech Calendar
|‹ September 2019 ›|
PM PD - 1 Hour Early Dismissal 12:50 PM to 1:50 PMPM PD - 1 Hour Early DismissalDate: Oct 1Time: 12:50 PM to 1:50 PMLocation: WDFCTCCalendar: William D. Ford Career Technical Center
Students will be dismissed one hour early for staff members to take part in afternoon professional development.
1st Marking Period EndsDate: Nov 1Location: WDFCTCCalendar: William D. Ford Career Technical Center
Report Cards Issued 1:00 PM to 1:50 PMReport Cards IssuedDate: Nov 11Time: 1:00 PM to 1:50 PMLocation: WDFCTCCalendar: William D. Ford Career Technical Center
Parent/Teacher Conferences 5:00 PM to 8:00 PMParent/Teacher ConferencesDate: Nov 13Time: 5:00 PM to 8:00 PMLocation: WDFCTCCalendar: William D. Ford Career Technical Center
Parent/Teacher Conferences 2:30 PM to 5:30 PMParent/Teacher ConferencesDate: Nov 14Time: 2:30 PM to 5:30 PMLocation: WDFCTCCalendar: William D. Ford Career Technical Center