Welcome ToElliott Elementary School
Mission Statement & Points of Pride
The Elliott Community will strive to instill character values and hold high expectations. We are committed to being a place where kids love learning, become leaders, and prepare for life.
Points of Pride
- Our amazing staff always goes above and beyond for our students and their families.
- Service Learning and Civic Engagement Collaboration with Schoolcraft College Child and Family Services Department. They provide assistance in the classroom, assistance and prizes at events, a fall festival, clothing, school supplies, and monthly attendance prize baskets.
- Parent PRIDE group organized activities for students and their families including Boo Bash, Popcorn Days, Someone Special/Daddy/Daughter Dance, Someone Special/Mother/Son Night, and the Last Blast Fun Night.
- Elliott has an official Facebook Page.
- Increase in NWEA scores for math, reading, and science.
- Elliott completed our third year with Leader in Me.
- Student Lighthouse Team organized a Fun Run and money raised will be donated to the Family Resource Center and the Humane Society.
- Archery club for fourth graders called the "Scallywag Arr-chers"
- After-school floor hockey and basketball.
The Cost of Educating a Student
March 21, 22, and 23rd at 7pm
John Glenn Auditorium
$10 for students / $12 adults
This year's Coffee with the Superintendent will take place on April 11th, 2019 at 9am. Location will be at Schweitzer Elementary School (2601 Treadwell, Westland MI 48186)
April 25, 26, and 27th at 7pmStockmeyer Auditorium (Wayne Memorial High School)
Tickets are $12
Doors open 30 minutes before each show
Elliott Latest News
Author Buck Wilder spoke to many of our students across our elementary buildings.
The You Drive. Kids Thrive. program will support 5th graders going to camp and afterschool activities. North Brothers Ford will donate $200 to Wayne-Westland Community Schools when individuals buy or lease a new vehicle. Stop in and visit North Brothers Ford today! Please inform your salesman for this offer.
Attendance Line: 734-419-2611
Student Hours: Full Day: 8:30 am - 3:20 pm
AM Half Day: 8:30 am -11:40 am
|‹ March 2019 ›|
Bible Club 3:30 PM to 4:30 PMBible ClubDate: Mar 26Time: 3:30 PM to 4:30 PMCalendar: Elliott Elementary
March is Reading Month Family Night 5:00 PM to 7:30 PMMarch is Reading Month Family NightDate: Mar 27Time: 5:00 PM to 7:30 PMCalendar: Elliott Elementary
March is Reading Month Family Night 5:30 PM to 7:00 PMMarch is Reading Month Family NightDate: Mar 27Time: 5:30 PM to 7:00 PMCalendar: Elliott Elementary