Welcome ToElliott Elementary School
Mission Statement & Points of Pride
The Elliott Community will strive to instill character values and hold high expectations. We are committed to being a place where kids love learning, become leaders, and prepare for life.
Points of Pride
- Our amazing staff always goes above and beyond for our students and their families.
- Service Learning and Civic Engagement Collaboration with Schoolcraft College Child and Family Services Department. They provide assistance in the classroom, assistance and prizes at events, a fall festival, clothing, school supplies, and monthly attendance prize baskets.
- Parent PRIDE group organized activities for students and their families including Boo Bash, Popcorn Days, Someone Special/Daddy/Daughter Dance, Someone Special/Mother/Son Night, and the Last Blast Fun Night.
- Elliott has an official Facebook Page.
- Increase in NWEA scores for math, reading, and science.
- Elliott completed our third year with Leader in Me.
- Student Lighthouse Team organized a Fun Run and money raised will be donated to the Family Resource Center and the Humane Society.
- Archery club for fourth graders called the "Scallywag Arr-chers"
- After-school floor hockey and basketball.
The Cost of Educating a Student
Elliott Latest News
View all images from our 4th grade Clapout! Congratulations 4th graders and have a great summer.
View all images from our end of the year awards assembly
Senator Hopgood read "So you want to be President?" to our 2nd & 3rd graders. The kids enjoyed the humor and way the senator talked to them, provided by many historical examples of our past presidents. View all images from this event here.
Attendance Line: 734-419-2611
Student Hours: Full Day: 8:30 am - 3:20 pm
AM Half Day: 8:30 am -11:40 am
|‹ September 2018 ›|