Welcome ToElliott Elementary School
Mission Statement & Points of Pride
The Elliott Community will strive to instill character values and hold high expectations. We are committed to being a place where kids love learning, become leaders, and prepare for life.
Points of Pride
- Our amazing staff always goes above and beyond for our students and their families.
- Service Learning and Civic Engagement Collaboration with Schoolcraft College Child and Family Services Department. They provide assistance in the classroom, assistance and prizes at events, a fall festival, clothing, school supplies, and monthly attendance prize baskets.
- Parent PRIDE group organized activities for students and their families including Boo Bash, Popcorn Days, Someone Special/Daddy/Daughter Dance, Someone Special/Mother/Son Night, and the Last Blast Fun Night.
- Elliott has an official Facebook Page.
- Increase in NWEA scores for math, reading, and science.
- Elliott completed our third year with Leader in Me.
- Student Lighthouse Team organized a Fun Run and money raised will be donated to the Family Resource Center and the Humane Society.
- Archery club for fourth graders called the "Scallywag Arr-chers"
- After-school floor hockey and basketball.
The Cost of Educating a Student
Cafe Marquette will open on Tuesday, October 29, 2019. They will serve lunch from 11:30 am- 1:00 pm. Cafe Marquette is located inside the William D. Ford Career-Technical Center, 36455 Marquette, Westland. This student-run restaurant is open to the public and offers lunch specials.
2019-20 School Bus Routes are available on your MiStar ParentConnection Portal. Log into your student's account and click on Transportation.
Our Facebook Feed
Visit Our OK2SAY Page
Westland, MI 48186
Attendance Line: 734-419-2611
Full Day: 8:30 am - 3:20 pm
AM Half Day: 8:30 am - 11:40 am
|‹ November 2019 ›|
LMI/Leadership Night 5:30 PM to 7:30 PMLMI/Leadership NightDate: Nov 20Time: 5:30 PM to 7:30 PMCalendar: Elliott Elementary
20 Novthru Nov 21
Mobile DentistDate: Nov 20 - Nov 21Calendar: Elliott Elementary
4th grade field trip 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM4th grade field tripDate: Nov 21Time: 9:00 AM to 10:30 AMLocation: John Glenn PlanetariumCalendar: Elliott Elementary
Mobile DentistDate: Nov 25Calendar: Elliott Elementary
Picture Retake 9:00 AM to 11:00 AMPicture RetakeDate: Nov 26Time: 9:00 AM to 11:00 AMCalendar: Elliott Elementary
Website Accessibility Policy
Wayne-Westland Community Schools (“District”) is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website for students, parents, employees, and members of the public. All pages on the District’s website will conform to the W3C WAI’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Level AA conformance, or updated equivalents of those guidelines. The District will continue to test future releases/updates of its website and remains committed to maintaining its compliance and serving the widest possible audience. To this end, the District will perform periodic accessibility audits of its website.
Please report any concerns on the Accessibility Concerns page.
Web Accessibility Coordinator: