Welcome ToElliott Elementary
Ready to Enroll?
Visit our Enroll Today page now for information on the Enrollment Process, What Schools your Child/ren will attend, What to Bring, as well as other important information and enrollment Quick Links.
The Elliott Community will strive to instill character values and hold high expectations. We are committed to being a place where kids love learning, become leaders, and prepare for life.
Important Forms, Documents & Links
WWCS Forms, Documents & Links
Bus Transportation Routes - MISTAR
Bus Transportation Forms & Information
Champions Before & After School
Elementary Points of Pride
First Weeks of School Handbook
Report Card Standards
Update Registration for Current Students
Volunteer Information & ICHAT Form
Points of Pride
Points of Pride
- Our amazing staff always goes above and beyond for our students and their families.
- Service Learning and Civic Engagement Collaboration with Schoolcraft College Child and Family Services Department. They provide assistance in the classroom, assistance and prizes at events, a fall festival, clothing, school supplies, and monthly attendance prize baskets.
- Parent PRIDE group organized activities for students and their families including Boo Bash, Popcorn Days, Someone Special/Daddy/Daughter Dance, Someone Special/Mother/Son Night, and the Last Blast Fun Night.
- Elliott has an official Facebook Page.
- Increase in NWEA scores for math, reading, and science.
- Elliott completed our third year with Leader in Me.
- Student Lighthouse Team organized a Fun Run and money raised will be donated to the Family Resource Center and the Humane Society.
- Archery club for fourth graders called the "Scallywag Arr-chers"
- After-school floor hockey and basketball.
Elliott Latest News
Please Join Us! Parents, staff, community stakeholders are invited to attend.
Thursday January 16, 2020 at 6pm
Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 6pm
Board of Education 36745 Marquette, Westland, MI 48185
The Wayne-Westland Community Schools Board of Education is searching for a new Superintendent of Schools. The Michigan Leadership Institute has been engaged with the Board to find the best possible candidate for the position. The Board is asking for community input to assist them in setting the criteria for the next Superintendent.
If you are not able to attend a meeting, you can still offer feedback via a survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/85CTDDF
Wayne-Westland Community Schools will offer district residents a Schools of Choice program for the 2020-2021 year for students in kindergarten through grade twelve. The Schools of Choice program provides parents the opportunity to move their child from one school to another within the boundaries of the school district PROVIDED there is room available in the school. Transportation to and from the school of choice must be provided by the parent or legal guardian.
Our student-run restaurant is open to the public and offers great lunch specials! Cafe Marquette is Open for Lunch, Wednesday - Friday from 11:30 am- 1:00 pm. Cafe Marquette is located inside the William D. Ford Career-Technical Center, 36455 Marquette, Westland.
Visit Our OK2SAY Page
Westland, MI 48186
Attendance Line: 734-419-2611
Full Day: 8:30 am - 3:20 pm
AM Half Day: 8:30 am - 11:40 am
|‹ January 2020 ›|
Kindergarten Field Trip 9:15 AM to 11:20 AMKindergarten Field TripDate: Jan 28Time: 9:15 AM to 11:20 AMLocation: Ford Comm. & Performing ArtsCost: $10.00Calendar: Elliott Elementary
Website Accessibility Policy
Wayne-Westland Community Schools (“District”) is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website for students, parents, employees, and members of the public. All pages on the District’s website will conform to the W3C WAI’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Level AA conformance, or updated equivalents of those guidelines. The District will continue to test future releases/updates of its website and remains committed to maintaining its compliance and serving the widest possible audience. To this end, the District will perform periodic accessibility audits of its website.
Please report any concerns on the Accessibility Concerns page.
Web Accessibility Coordinator: