Welcome ToEdison Elementary School
Bus Transportation Routes - Edison
Bus Transportation Forms & Information
First Weeks of School Handbook
Code of Conduct
Elementary Points of Pride
School Supply List
Parent & Student Handbook
Field Trip Permission Form
Report Card Standards
School Improvement Plan
2017 Annual Education Report
Mission Statement & Points of Pride
Students will be empowered to achieve their goals through lifelong learning and leading.
We believe that all students can learn in a safe, caring, responsible, positive, and respectful environment. We also believe that parent support at home with homework and practice is important to a child's school success and that teachers' utilization of research-based teaching practices will engage all students to achieve their personal best.
To empower students to be lifelong leaders and learners.
Points of Pride
- Students collected and sorted 1500 pounds of bottle caps thus earning the school 3 Buddy Benches for their playgrounds.
- Edison uses Class Dojo Schoolwide to record PBIS data and send out great information items and at have 95% of parents signed up and watching their kids learn.
- Students on the Stage - Edison students performed in WWCSD Children's Theatre Production of Aladdin and Wayne Memorial High School production of Seussical.
- Fully student-led news crew that records the daily announcements.
- Reduced Office Referral totals by half from in two years
- Community partnerships with Grace Worship Center, Community Financial, Aubrees, the Grangers, and the Masons among others.
- Active and supportive PTO
The Cost of Educating a Student
Edison Eagles Newsletter
Jump with Jill is excited to perform at our school on November 20th! Students will learn how to be a "Family Food Rockstar" as they learn about nutrition and healthy food recipes.
Edison Latest News
Today our 1st graders painted pumpkins for the Halloween season! We had lots of fun and learned about creativity and classroom cleanup.
The Edison Eagle Fun Run is the primary fundraiser of the year for Edison. Students collected pledges from friends and family and then participated in a 1/2 run around the Edison track. Students earned a bracelet for each lap run and a medal for finishing the run in addition to any prizes won through the collection of donations. Proceeds from the Fun Run are used by the Edison PTO to pay for class trips, materials, books, and activities throughout the year at Edison.
Attendance Line: 734-419-2606
Student Hours: Full Day: 9:00 am - 3:50 pm
AM Half Day: 9:00 am -12:10 pm
|‹ November 2018 ›|