Welcome ToHamilton Elementary School
School Supply List
Mission Statement & Points of Pride
Choose to be the STAR you are!
Welcome to Hamilton where we stand for success! We believe in engaging students in opportunities that will build their future, inspire life long learning, and develop a community of leaders by providing solid curriculum and a safe and nurturing environment.
Points of Pride
- Hamilton hosts the YMP program with our 2nd-grade team
- Girls on Run team raised $426 to donate to the Michigan Humane Society
- Student council Flashlight Team leads community service projects to improve the school and community in positive ways.
- Hamilton uses Class Dojo school-wide
- All Hamilton teachers and staff participate and support school-wide PBIS
- Hamilton celebrates students positive behavior and teaches targeted behavior skills with whole school monthly PBIS assemblies.
- 81 Hamilton 4th graders participate in the Service and Safety Squad.
The Cost of Educating a Student
Cafe Marquette will open on Tuesday, October 29, 2019. They will serve lunch from 11:30 am- 1:00 pm. Cafe Marquette is located inside the William D. Ford Career-Technical Center, 36455 Marquette, Westland. This student-run restaurant is open to the public and offers lunch specials.
2019-20 School Bus Routes are available on your MiStar ParentConnection Portal. Log into your student's account and click on Transportation.
Our Facebook Feed
Visit Our OK2SAY Page
Westland, MI 48186
Attendance Line: 734-419-2656
Full Day: 9:00 am - 3:50 pm
AM Half Day: 9:00 am - 12:10 pm
|‹ November 2019 ›|
Popcorn DayDate: Nov 15Calendar: Hamilton Elementary
Follow us on Social Media
Website Accessibility Policy
Wayne-Westland Community Schools (“District”) is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website for students, parents, employees, and members of the public. All pages on the District’s website will conform to the W3C WAI’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Level AA conformance, or updated equivalents of those guidelines. The District will continue to test future releases/updates of its website and remains committed to maintaining its compliance and serving the widest possible audience. To this end, the District will perform periodic accessibility audits of its website.
Please report any concerns on the Accessibility Concerns page.
Web Accessibility Coordinator: