Care Solace Article - Show Kindness
This week, we’re participating in The Great Kindness Challenge. This challenge promotes kind acts throughout Wayne-Westland Community School District. The kinder we can be towards others, the safer and more inclusive our community becomes. Every one of us has an opportunity to practice kindness and make a positive impact. This week, we encourage you to go out of your way to be kind to others. Here are some examples of acts you can do to show kindness:
- Sit with a new group at lunch and get to know them.
- Thank a teacher or school staff member.
- Pick up trash around the school during lunch.
- Help another student in your class.
In addition to showing kindness to others, we encourage you to show kindness to yourself.
Wayne-Westland Community School District partnered with Care Solace to support the well-being of our whole district, including you and your families. If you or a family member are looking for help with mental health or substance use treatment and would like to use Care Solace to help you find a provider:
- Call 888-515-0595. Support is available 24/7/365 in over 50 languages.
- Visit caresolace.com/wwcsd and either search on your own OR click “Book Appointment” for assistance by video chat, email, or phone.
Thank you for showing kindness this week. Kindness matters, and we’re happy you are joining us to spread positivity in our community.