Located inside Adams Middle School
Westland, MI 48186
The mission of the Beaumont Adams Child and Adolescent Healthcare Center is to improve and maintain the overall health and well-being of the children at the Adams Middle School. This center is funded funded by the Beaumont Foundation and the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services.
- We Accept all Insurances and Uninsured Students.
- Fees are based on income.
- No Insurance? No Problem!
- We can assist you in obtaining insurance.
We provide medical services to all WWCS students:
All students in Wayne-Westland Community Schools are eligible to benefit from the Beaumont Child & Adolescent Health Care program.
We can help your child with:
- School and Sports Physicals
- Sick Care
- Asthma Screening and Management
- Health Promotion
- Vision Testing
- Hearing Testing
- Nutritional Counseling
Call today to schedule your child's appointment at 734-728-2423!