The U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights (OCR) enforces, among other statutes, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972. Title IX protects people from discrimination based on sex in education programs or activities that receive federal financial assistance. Title IX states:
No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.
WWCS Title IX Board Policy & Administrative Regulations
- 8000.06-AR - Discrimination and Harassment
- 8000.06.1-AR Discrimination/Harassment - Students
- 8000.06.2-AR Discrimination/Harassment - Employees
Forms and Information for Families
- WWCS Gender, Pronoun, or Name Change Flowcart
- Title IX Investigation Process at a Glance
- Process for Students or Parents to Make A Title IX Complaint of Unlawful Sexual Harassment or Discrimination
- WWCS Title IX Complaint Form
Contact Information for WWCS Title IX Coordinators
Alex Ofili, Ph.D.
Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources
James Anderson, Ed.D.
Director of Secondary Services 6-12 and Special Projects
Director of Student Services K-5