S.O.A.R. : Strive Ownership Achieve Read
Strive : Students at Adams strive to be successful in all they do.
- Set goals for themselves
- Work towards reaching their goals
- Learn from mistakes
Ownership : Students at Adams take ownership for their actions and work ethic.
- Accountable for own words and actions
- Seek help when needed
Achieve : Students at Adams achieve by always putting forth their best effort.
- Follow school expectations
- Work hard and show effort inside and outside of class
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Collaborate and think critically
Read : Students at Adams read proficiently in order to expand their knowledge.
- Read for a minimum of twenty minutes daily
- Read to be successful in all content areas
- Read to expand opportunities and creativity
Adams Middle School is committed to providing opportunities for all learners to SOAR towards college, career and life readiness.