Our developmentally appropriate activity-based program for 3 and 4-year-olds offers a variety of cognitive, art, free play, gross motor, fine motor, music, and social skill components!
Criteria for Admission for 2023/2024:
- 2 Day Program: Child must be 2 years and 6 months old before September 1, 2023
- 3 Day Program: Child must be at least 3 on or before September 1, 2023
- 4 Day Program: Child must be at least 3 on or before September 1, 2023
* Priority placement is given to Wayne-Westland Community Schools families
The Preschool Enrichment program runs from September through June. Below are the times and cost of the program for the 2023/2024 school year:
Non-Refundable Registration Fee:
First tuition payment is due at registration via check or money order (see tuition payment schedule below)
2 Day Classes: (10 monthly installments)
- Pink Class: Tue/Thurs 8:00-11:30 - $180.00/Month
- Blue Class: Tues/Thurs 12:15-3:45 - $180.00/Month
3 Day Classes: (10 monthly installments)
- Green Class: Mon/Wed/Thurs 8:00-11:30 - $280.00/Month
- Purple Class: Mon/Wed/Thurs 12:15-3:45 - $ 280.00/Month
4 Day Classes: (10 monthly installments)
- Red Class: Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs: 8:00-11:30 - $360.00/Month
- Yellow Class: Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs: 12:15-3:45 - $360.00/Month
Tuition is paid in 10 monthly installments as follows:
- First tuition payment due at the time of registration, which is then applied to the bill for June.
- Second tuition payment due by September 10th
- Remaining tuition payments are due by the 10th of each month~ October through May
Now accepting state assistance payments for qualifying families.
Please call us at 734-419-2630 if you need assistance with completing the required forms.